Thank you for choosing SR&I . We value you as a customer, respect your privacy and work hard to protect your personal information. We would like to explain our policies for collecting, using, securing, and sharing information about you in the course of doing business with us.
SR&I Protects Customer Information
The privacy of our customers has always been important to SR&I. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information. In addition, we regularly review our policies and practices, monitor our computer networks, and test the strength of our security. Taking these steps helps us to ensure the safety of our customer information.
Our Privacy Principles
- We do not sell customer information to anyone
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
- We require our employees to protect your personal information and keep it confidential.
- We contractually require any person or organization providing products or services on our behalf to protect SR&I customer information.
- We do not share customer information with anyone unless:
- You expressly authorize it; or
- It is permitted or required by law.
- We afford our prospective and former customers the same protections as existing customers with respect to the use of personal information.
Information We May Collect
We collect, use, and share information we need to conduct our business, to advise you of our products and services, and to provide you with customer service. We may collect and maintain several types of customer information needed for these purposes, such as those below.
Types of information we may collect and how we gather it:
SR&I is a provider of background screening and pre-employment screening services to businesses and organizations with a permissible purpose in accourdance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). For this purpose SR&I may collect personally-identifiable information from you in order to process a screening request. This information will only be provided to a third party during the normal course of business to complete a requested order: such as conducting an education verification or credit report or as required by law. We do not sell or provide any personal information collected and maintained in our database to an outside party for any purpose.
How We Use Information About You
We use customer information, including consumer report information, to complete a consumer credit report/background check.
- Prevent fraud
- Service your accounts
- Enhance your customer experience
- Comply with request from regulatory and law enforcement authorities
To Limit the Sharing Of Information
At SR&I, our goal is to provide you with remarkable customer experience. If you prefer to limit the sharing of your information, call SR&I or call 855-581-0937.Please note:
- If you are an existing customer and have already told us your information sharing preferences, no action is needed unless you want to change your preference.
- Your choice does not limit SR&I from sharing certain information about your transactions with us or your experiences with us for everyday business purposes.
Information For Internet Users
We want to make you aware of how we use Internet cookies and analytical tools to enhance your experience when visiting srandi.com or using our mobile and social media applications. Cookies are files we place in your computer's browser to store your SR&I online preferences. Web analytics provide non-personally identifiable statistical information about how visitors interact with our website and applications. Our mobile and social media applications may also collect non-personally identifiable demographic information (such as age, sex, and city/state location) about the users of each application. Prior to installation of any application, you will see a statement describing what information is collected from your use of that particular application.
By themselves, cookies and web analytics do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. They do not identify you by name or address unless you have provided us with such information (over the internet or in some other communication). Cookies and analytics do help us to:
- Analyze how customers use our website and applications.
- Develop new services to improve our online content.
- Analyze our marketing campaigns
- Know how many visitors have seen or cliced on our ads.
If you disable cookies by changing the setting on your browser, the site will not recall your preferences and you will not be able to access a customized default home page view of our website. In addition, rejecting cookies may prevent you from using certain functions and you may have to repeatedly enter information to take advantage of services or promotions.
You may retain cookies in your browser for a customized website experience. However, if you do not want third party advertisers to track and use information derived from you visits to sites on which we advertise you may "opt out" by going to:
Who Should Use Our Web Site?
Our Web site is for insurance and financial products and services and is not intended for children; we do not market any products or services to children under the age of eighteen or knowingly collect any information from children under the age of eighteen. If we become aware that information is or has been submitted by or collected from a child under the age of eighteen, we will delete this information.
What Security Procedures Do We Use to Guard Against the Loss, Misuese, Alteration, or Theft of Information While That Information is Being Submitted to SR&I Over the Internet?
To help ensure the security of your personal and financial information that you submit this site, (other than via an e-mail message), we use security software to encrypt the information before and during its transmission through the Internet. We only allow information to be submitted for transmission if your browser is compatible with our security software. If your browser is not compatible, you will receive a message indicating your transaction can be completed but at a lower level of security.
E-mail messages are not secure. Our security software does not encrypt e-mail messages. E-mail messages traveling through the Internet are subject to viewing, alteration, and copying by potentially anyone on the Internet.
You should exercise discretion with respect to the submission of any personal or financial information via e-mail. If you are concerned about the security of your communication, we encourage you to send your correspondence through the postal service or use the telephone to speak directly to us. We are not responsible for the security or confidentiality of communications you send to us through the Internet using e-mail messages.
What Can You Do as a Customer to Help Maintain the Security of Information When Accessing SR&I Over the Internet?
Some steps you can take to maintain the security of your information include:
- Utilize the latest, updated version of your web browser.
- Keep you User ID, and PIN or password confidential. Utilize a PIN or password unique to you and, if possible, change it frequently.
- Make sure others are not watching you enter your User ID, PIN or password on your keyboard when using the Customer Care Center or when using other protected areas of srandi.com
- Do not leave your computer unattended while logged onto our Custome Care Center or other protected areas of srandi.com. Aftter you've finished accessing your information, exit the Customer Care Center or other protected areas within srandi.com and close your browser window.